-True North- -True North-

First the orb and me and now this?

Wow! Don't ever stop making movies, otherwise... I'll, uh... Hate you. Yeah.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

First Madness Interactive and 2 weeks later, this?

:chokes:

fc #1 re visited fc #1 re visited

Woah, man.

That was awesome.

And for the people who dont understand, at the beginning it says

"No Belief Halls Presents"

And I would believe nbh stands for No Belief Halls.

Luigi's envy Luigi's envy

The music was WAY outta place...

Otherwise, this was pretty good. Keep it up, I want to see more from you whether it be sprite movies or not.

tanya openning sequence tanya openning sequence

WOW...

Impressive, man! Can't wait for the real thing to come out! While I'm on the subject, is there an expected due date or anything?

For now, you're going on my favorites.

lucifer-rising responds:

well providing the rest of my uni work doesnt get in the ay you can expect Tanya; revenge around end of november early december

Road Rage Final Road Rage Final

Nice, man,

No wonder you did well in showing that in your class. Keep it up, you're going on my favorites.

Spongebob- The Fun Song Spongebob- The Fun Song

Eh, its pretty good.

A little bit more animation thrown in would make this perfect.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

You've got talent, you just don't use it.

You obviously have talent, with Joseph and the "Animators" at the end, you just don't want to use it... Although, I admit, I sadly like Arfenhouse... Either keep it up or make a really good movie next.

Misteroo responds:

This is exactly why I want to end the series. There'll be only one more movie to ensure that Arfenhouse gets its grand goddamn finale--he's been something I've worked with over the past 4 years or so, but it's very well time to end it--after that, I'll be making use of whatever I can REALLY do. In all honestly, I just wanted to give the fans what they wanted so that they won't have reason to ask for more Arfenhouse over the next few years.

The Globimo Show The Globimo Show

Thomas beard, you've come to NG.

Cant wait to see how all of the other toons I know you have do.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Good job, man!

Nice, I hope to see more coming. And if you cant tell who this is, you're talking to me right now over AIM... heh.